all-on-four dental implant placement
The team of passionate, highly trained dental professionals is here to provide patients with the very best in dental care. Along with providing many surgical procedures we also offer all-on-four implant placement.
The all-on-four dental implant technique utilizes only four implants per arch, whereas traditional implants utilize anywhere from six to eight implants, or more, in each arch. The implants of the All-on-Four procedure are also placed at an angle, which allows for increased contact by using the natural support of your bone. In addition, the all-on- four procedures require no bone grafting for most patients, which is common in traditional implant procedures. When we perform this service, we fix four implants on the anterior maxilla, which has strong bone density and allows for the highest success rate. Designed to support up to 14 prosthetic teeth, this procedure is particularly useful for patients that have experienced a significant amount of bone loss and tooth decay. Since only four implants are required, this surgery is not as invasive as other alternatives, and takes very little time to complete.
The all-on-four dental implant technique offers both immediate and long-lasting benefits:
- Get immediate results
- Improve your appearance
- Eat what you want, when you want, where you want
- Get a long-lasting smile
- Eliminate health issues associated with failing teeth
- Easily care for your teeth
Along with the speed and efficiency of the procedure, an all-on-four supported bridge is also long-lasting, so you won’t have to go back to the dentist for repairs. This surgery also makes it possible for patients to chew food with ease and smile wide, without any self-consciousness or insecurity. Since the bridge is durable and functional, you can go about your life without having to worry about any embarrassing accidents or inconveniences, like you’d find with dentures.
The all-on-four dental implant solution is superior to conventional implant methods:
- Reduces or eliminates bone resorption (bone atrophy)
- Has a lower overall cost than conventional implant procedures
- Significantly reduces healing time
- Has proven predictability with highly successful outcomes
- Allows for brand new replacement teeth in as little as one day
- Is permanent and will have you smiling for a lifetime
- No need for advanced bone grafting procedures such as sinus elevation and ridge augmentation, which can be costly and lengthy.